Matt McLean has led some of the most aggressive SEO and digital marketing campaigns in the legal industry, widely known as the most competitive industry for marketing and advertising.
His work has generated $2B+ in top line revenue from search engines.
Matt founded Digitic, a full-service digital marketing agency serving law firms across the country, after identifying the right formula, the right process, the right team, and the right model that aligns with the needs of clients.
Once called the "secret weapon" for law firms, Matt produces incredible SEO results in any market with an added focus on design, UX, and CRO.
Matt is a brand-minded marketer who has worked with 300+ law firms across the country during the past 15 years of his agency career. Previously, he handled digital marketing campaigns for Fortune500 brands and household names such as FedEx, CNN, Cartoon Network, KidsII, Disney Baby, Sid Mashburn, Boxercraft, and Terminix.
– Google Analytics Certification
– Hubspot Inbound Certification
– Google Business Profile Certification
– Invest in your leaders
– Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
& Concentration in Marketing – Elon University
– SEO / SEM
– Content Marketing
– Public Relations
– How AI Tools Can Assist SEO for Law Firms
– Why SEO Is a Smart Investment for Lawyers
– 3 Reasons to Rethink Your Agency Relationship
– How We Live Our Values Through Our Work
– How to Rank for Legal Topics Using PAA
– Why Local SEO Matters for Lawyers and How to Do It
– 7 Common SEO Mistakes to Avoid
– 8 Figure Firm (8FF) Conference